Jumat, 01 Februari 2013

No long face here from Horse head

Vox amPlug AC30 Guitar Headphone

Vox amPlug AC30 Guitar Headphone

I bought this to use with a Traveler Pro-Series "Silent" guitar. I bought this guitar (obviously) for traveling. I immediately realized that the stethophone that comes with the Traveler hurts my ears after just a few minutes of use. I wasn't sure if this VOX amp would physically plug into the Treveler due to the odd angle of the amp-out receptacle. it JUST fits and lays almost flat if you plug it in before attaching the lap rest to the guitar. I use the earbuds from my iPhone and it sounds great. I can play for hours in total comfort now.

One thing that was never mentioned in the specifications of the unit was whether it has a 1/4" or 1/8" earphone jack. It is a standard 1/8" jack.

I also plugged this into my Fender Stratocaster and Ibanez S just to test it. It plugs right into the Strat, but as another user reviewed, it won't plug into the S-Series Ibanez.

I still rate this 5-star, but if you expect to use it with an Ibanez S-Series, beware...

Get your Vox amPlug AC30 Guitar Headphone Now!

5 komentar:

  1. i play music and everything and cant think of much to get for christmas , i dont really need an amp or new guitar so like other accessories that would be worth getting can someone help me out?

    BalasHapus
  2. I've been wishing to buy a new guitar since my last one had been 'confiscated' by my landlord but i think the amplifier is just too much too expensive so i was just wondering if they sell guitars with the amplifiers on them? Thnx in advance =)

    BalasHapus
  3. i'm looking for a quality guitar amp that's under $75. i know nothing about amps. is it possible to get a good one for my budget?

    BalasHapus
  4. Ok so im thinking about buying my first electric guitar. My mom is ok with that except she is worried about the noise it will make. So i was thinking, is there any way that i could hook my headphones up to the amplifier so that it only plays on my headphones or what could i do so that it plays on my headphones when i practice and i can i still have my amp when i want to perform

    BalasHapus
  5. My guitar is a iAXE 393, Behringer. It has a USB Audio Module. This means that it can plug into a computer, and headphones. But I was wondering if there was a way to not use an actual amp, or computer(so, just the headphones). I thought about plugging it into my phone but that doesn't seem to work. Anyone have any ideas?

    BalasHapus