Jumat, 08 Februari 2013

Great Upgrade from the Note 2 or S3!!

Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Black

Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Black

Got this device and can't put it down. I am an avid smartphone user and get almost everything that comes out. Had the GS3 left that for the Note 2 (currently also own an iPhone 5).

At first I thought I was going to miss the 5.5" screen of the Note 2, but after using my S4 I am adjusting very quickly, due to most of the features included and the screen quality.

Air View is great, being able to "peek" at info without touching your device.
Air Gesture is another useful feature as if your reading an article and eating, you can move the page with a flick of the hand (or finger). Even better when driving, because you can wave the screen to answer the call.

The camera, while megapixels aren't always everything, this phone definitely beats the Note II and GS3. I have been looking for a great android phone camera to rival my iPhone 5 and I think I have found it. The new features, Drama mode to stitch pixs together, as well as dual camera to put urself in a picture are EXCELLENT. The ability to do sound and shot also is another plus.

The overall look (even thou not premium compared to the HTC ONE) is definitely a step in the right direction as its not a plain black or white. The subtle aluminum bezel makes a nice addition.

The new features as part of Android 4.2, such as customizing ur notification shade quick settings and putting personalized text on ur lockscreen, in addition to the much welcomed, music player widget on the lockscreen. FANTASTIC!!

Battery Life, so far I am averaging about 14-16 hours on med-heavy use which is acceptable for the screen size/quality.

Overall very satisfied with my purchase at full price, really contemplated over the last week with getting the HTC ONE, but it's the little things that matter sometimes; a feature having it, just in case one day you decide to use it. Battery percentage in status bar, quick settings in notifications, traditional app drawer are all to be appreciated. This phone is fast overall, you will not be disappointed...

Get your Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Black Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I have the Samsung Galaxy Note & its an Android,& some of my friends have Samsung phones/android & they use hearts when they txt & i never know how to use them or get them when i txt them & they wont tell me! So how can i use/send hearts through txt msgs? They are like little black hearts.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have the Samsung Galaxy Precedent and when i download the App and try to play it the screen goes black and cant do nothing do i need a different phone and if so which kind from straight talk.

    BalasHapus
  3. I just got an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 and this is the first time I have ever had a smartphone or android. I have been searching on Google for apps but much of it is outdated, such that old "tweaks" or apps are already incorporated into the latest Galaxy S2. What are some good/must have apps for entertainment and better yet, productivity or phone management (stuff that keeps the phone running smooth). Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  4. I am planning to buy a mobile with android OS. Bit confused between samsung galaxy sl and lg optimus black on which one to buy?

    BalasHapus
  5. I have an Android phone and I just updated it and now it goes through everything then it glows samsung's logo, vibrates once then twice goes black and repeats the process. Its a Samsung Galaxy Prevail and I havent done anything out of the ordinary too it and now it wont start so whats wrong?

    BalasHapus