Senin, 11 Februari 2013

All that it claims to be!

USA PA11 CHR INTEGRATION CHRYSLER VEHICLES

USA PA11 CHR INTEGRATION CHRYSLER VEHICLES

Installed in 45 minutes in my 2006 Jeep Liberty. Sounds great well worth the investment. Some pointers :
1) Does not come with instructions on how to remove the factory radio unit. Look in youtube for a short video clip
2) You do not need to buy the plastic wedge tools like I did. Use a plastic knife or be gently with your screwdriver to pry the console unit. (step 2 after remove screw in youtube video)
3) You must put car shifter away from console (park) in order to have room to have work with. Put on parking brake.
4) When removing screws holding radio, make sure you hold on to them while uncrewing otherwise they will fall down and be lost inside console.
5) You will not be able to pull out radio far enough to see back of unit. Feel with your finger where the hole to plug in and try before you know which way plug is up or down
6) I routed the usa-spec wire on the right with the other factory wires to reach the glove compartment.

Get your USA PA11 CHR INTEGRATION CHRYSLER VEHICLES Now!

7 komentar:

  1. A great product and it was super easy to install. All you need is a phillipshead screw driver and maybe a zip tie.

    BalasHapus
  2. Installed in 45 minutes in my 2006 Jeep Liberty. Sounds great well worth the investment. Some pointers :
    1) Does not come with instructions on how to remove the factory radio unit. Look in youtube for a short video clip
    2) You do not need to buy the plastic wedge tools like I did. Use a plastic knife or be gently with your screwdriver to pry the console unit. (step 2 after remove screw in youtube video)
    3) You must put car shifter away from console (park) in order to have room to have work with. Put on parking brake.
    4) When removing screws holding radio, make sure you hold on to them while uncrewing otherwise they will fall down and be lost inside console.
    5) You will not be able to pull out radio far enough to see back of unit. Feel with your finger where the hole to plug in and try before you know which way plug is up or down
    6) I routed the usa-spec wire on the right with the other factory wires to reach the glove compartment.

    BalasHapus
  3. This interface installed easily and works without a glitch. I have a factory 6-disc "RBQ" in my Dodge Ram, and it's nearly impossible to find any interface that is compatible with this radio. This USA SPEC PA11-CHR-iPod plugs right into the back of the radio, and works well with my iPhone.
    I wish it was usb flash drive compatible like a different interface in my VW wagon, but its not. That would allow anyone driving to access the Mp3 playlists.
    All-in-all, I'm happy with it's performance, and I would recommend it, especially if you have a "RBQ"code stereo!

    BalasHapus
  4. My CD changer decided to die on me, so figured I would use that connection for my iPhone. It's a simple plug and play connection. Remove the cable from the CD changer and connect it. Don't believe sound quality is hurt in anyway. Would definitely recommend.

    BalasHapus
  5. I installed this in my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have a built in CD changer but hate having CD's all over my vehicle. I use an iPhone 4 to connect to this adapter and it does make a hum sometimes. I noticed that when I connect my iPhone 4 to the AUX input I do not have this hum. I then noticed this same hum in my Dodge Caliber when I had my phone connected to the built in AUX input but my phone was being powered by a charger. I still gave this 5 stars as it is a problem with the phone's not the adapter.

    BalasHapus
  6. The assembly is not very easy, because there is not much space in the front of a Jeep Grand Cherokee (2004). But the adapter Works excellent and really every cable, you need, is included. The lenght of the cables is generous.

    BalasHapus