Minggu, 10 Februari 2013

MY son

Turtle Beach Gaming Headset Xbox 360

Turtle Beach Gaming Headset Xbox 360

I am a pretty serious xbox gamer, but I've never been the best because I always had the regular chat headsets. I would keep buying cheap headsets, but they would break after about five months. However, this one is much better.
I was going to buy the Turtle Beach EarForce X12 Headset, but It was a little too expensive for my budget. After looking in every store and on every website, I finally found the Turtle Beach Ear Force XLa.
I couldn't decide wether to buy it or not, but after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance. And it was definitely worth it.

Pros:
Lightweight. After hours of playing you can barely notice it's even on your head.
Easy controls. The controls are located on the headset, which means there doesn't have to be a giant box hanging on the cord.
Great sound. The sound quality is great! I can hear things I have never heard before!
Nice durable cords. The cords are long and durable so you don't have to worry about them braking.
Great mic. The boom mic is designed so that it will only pick up the sound coming from you, and not anything else in the room. GENIUS!
It's thirty dollars instead of sixty.

Cons:
None.

Well, that's all I have to say. It's a fantastic headset for a fantastic price.

Get your Turtle Beach Gaming Headset Xbox 360 Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I have a Xbox 360 and had the Bluetooth wireless mic but that has recently broke I am now currently looking in to getting a gaming headset such as turtle beach or tritton but only have $120 to spend what would be the best choice for that price range

    BalasHapus
  2. So I have a turtle beach x11's and I am playing with HDMI. But for some reason I can't hear the game sounds, only chat. Is there something I can do, or purchase so that the game sound goes through my headset? Also I have the xbox 360 arcade if that helps.

    BalasHapus
  3. Hey, Im using Turtle Beach Earforce PX 21 Universal gaming headset for my xbox 360. It broke a while ago and ive just got it fixed. But I cant remember how to make in game sounds come through my earphone speakers rather than my tv (Im using my xbox on HDMI). Also I can talk and hear party chat through them, but the game doesnt come through. Im just wondering where is the setting?

    BalasHapus
  4. I'd like to buy a pair of gaming headsets for the Xbox 360, unfortunately there isn't a Microsoft/Xbox brand (I feel more comfortable buying something from the actual company the created the Xbox). Now I have heard of the Turtle Beach brand and many others how this one brand is better than the other but I suck at these things and don't know which brand to get. I'd like a good pair of headsets with crisp clear and beautiful sound, Any recommendations? Thanks in advance

    BalasHapus
  5. Are there any other good gaming headset brands like turtle beachs or astros? Especially if there are any ones that are great and cheap ?

    BalasHapus
  6. I have an xbox 360 slim 4gb, a x32 wireless gaming turtle beach headset, black ops 2 (need to find the case) and a black slim controller? where would be the best game store to sell it to? I know gamestop rips off but I just need enough to purchase a $60-$80 phone with $45 plan.

    BalasHapus
  7. I ordered a Turtle Beach X31 headset for the Xbox 360 on Amazon this March, and it worked fine until something (probably my futon) crushed the Jack that connects the headset to the controller. Is there any way to fix this problem on my own, and if not, is there any way to order a replacement for that specific piece (not the whole headset)?

    BalasHapus
  8. I want to turn my iphone and basic headphones into a wireless gaming headset for Xbox 360. I don't want to use $60 on fancy turtle beaches.

    BalasHapus