Kamis, 21 Februari 2013

music from another planet

Live From Mars

Live From Mars

The stock Alpine radio/tape deck in my '97 BMW 328i finally died and I chose the CDE-100 as an inexpensive upgrade. I like that it plays MP3s, has CD, USB, and audio inputs providing maximum media flexibility.

Installation requires 2 extra parts: a BMW wiring harness and an antenna adapter. I bought the following:
+ Metra 70-8590 Radio Wiring Harness for BMW 90-02 Power/4 Speaker
+ Metra 40-VW12 VW Antenna Adapter

The BMW harness wires match all but one wire from the Alpine harness. NOTE - match the blue wire on the BMW harness to the blue/white wire on the Alpine harness. This is the Remote Turn On wire/Amp wire.

I soldered the harness wires and wrapped them in electrical tape. Once complete, the rest of the installation took about 5 minutes (the old radio had already been removed). I powered it up and inserted a CD full of MP3s. The stock speakers sound better than ever. I am very happy with this unit! The total upgrade cost about $110.

Get your Live From Mars Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Is there going to be a dutch reality show where they send people to live on Mars? and they never come home? so you go to Mars and then you die?

    BalasHapus
  2. i saw in a museum that its possible that we live on mars. they found water there and if it evaporates it can create bits and bits of the atmosphere, sooner or later there will be an atmosphere and we can live there.Is this true? Also, why cant it happen if you dont agree with me?

    BalasHapus
  3. humans went to live on mars after earth became inhabitable and in the story i describe the terrain and atmosphere and the conditions. give me a good title for the story!!

    BalasHapus
  4. How do I change planets and go to live on Mars? Or is it too hot? I want to see if there are aliens and maybe humans and I want to move and find a new planet. Can I do this? Can I rent a spaceship for me and my family and friends to start a new life on Mars?

    BalasHapus
  5. How many people think that there is actually life from our planet living in Mars? For example, human beings or a dog or cat living in a biosphere being tested and the government keeping it a secret? Dont you think they already have such a contraption up there ready for the president or any VIP people and thier support team to go away from an upcoming natural disaster? Billions of dollars a year to explore our milky way and we don't know much about the earth itself?

    BalasHapus
  6. I want to know at least 4 adaptations humans would need to live on Mars. I'll choose best answer!

    BalasHapus
  7. I am wondering what kind of plants could live on Mars?

    BalasHapus
  8. What should be provided for those human who are living Mars? The essay should not less than 450 words.

    BalasHapus