Rabu, 06 Februari 2013

Awesome!

Samsung Galaxy Android Phone White

Samsung Galaxy Android Phone White

I didn't purchase this through Amazon. But I had a Galaxy S3 and I was due for an upgrade so I figured I would switch to the HTC thinking that S4 couldn't be much different than the S3. I was totally wrong!! I love the fact of being able to run your TV through your phone, I loose my remote all the time and this handy feature helps me out. Also, the fact of using two apps at once helps great esp if you text a lot and browsing the internet. The picture is amazing. The screen is a tad bigger also. The battery life for me; which all depends on the user, is not bad at all. It also charges quickly. S Voice is a whole better than the S3 and Siri from the Iphone stage that I went to for a couple of months. Overall happy with my uprade/purchase. If your looking for a great phone, get this one!!

Get your Samsung Galaxy Android Phone White Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I have the 'ice-cream sandwich' 4.1.2 android system on my Samsung Galaxy S3, apparently there is a 'hidden emoji keyboard' but I can't find it anywhere. I'd like to see the emoji's on twitter/instagram but wondering how to actually get them on my phone?

    BalasHapus
  2. I wonder what type of mobiles do girls like? I like Nokia C6(white),Samsung galaxy ace,Samsung galaxy 3 and Blackberry curve 3g. Do you girls have the same interest?Or any other peculiar mobile with extra features.Which mobile do you girls prefer to buy,whatever the company may be?

    BalasHapus
  3. I know that on stock android devices such as the Google Nexus 4, the status bar has blue icons. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 with Ice cream sandwich, but the signal strength is white and the battery indicator is green. Does anybody know how I can change them from the stock, boring colours to the nice colours on the stock version of Android? Thanks! Ps, root access is not an option

    BalasHapus
  4. Is there a way to play pokemon black and white on the samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket

    BalasHapus