Kamis, 28 Februari 2013

Great

Sony Xplod Xs t5743 Watt Speakers

Sony Xplod Xs t5743 Watt Speakers

I've had this phone for a few days now and have absolutely fallen in love with it! I moved from iPhone 4 and was a little worried about the size of the phone. But now it just seems normal. The screen is enormous!!! It eats iPhones up with room to spare. It responds super fast and has awesome features. I can't put the phone down. Battery lasts forever! I had to actually make myself play with it until about 1 a.m. after a full days use just to get it down to 5%.

If you're coming from an iPhone without any experience with a droid. it might be awhile before you get the hang of the different OS but it is well worth it! S-pen features are great! This phone may actually make it past my next upgrade date.

Pros: everything
Cons: nothing other than you have to pry it out of my hands.

Get your Sony Xplod Xs t5743 Watt Speakers Now!

10 komentar:

  1. Was easy to put in my car fit right into the old slots just had to angle the speakers a bit.

    BalasHapus
  2. If you can spend thousands on care stereo equipment, then you can get good tunes in your car. Unless, you get Sony Xplod. I like these speakers a lot. Of course you must still parallel them with good sub-woofer but that goes off into other issues. These speakers are as good as you can get until you spend hundreds of more dollars.

    BalasHapus
  3. very good speakers and fast shipping ! i was very impressed with my purchase. these speakers were very easy to install and do not sound as though they will give out any time soon.

    BalasHapus
  4. These speakers are the best that I've bought and the price is rite. Good range of sound and clear highs. This is what you want for entertaining.

    BalasHapus
  5. These were actually better than the 70 dollar ones I have in the back of my ranger. Good highs, decent lows. Goes great with a subwoofer.

    BalasHapus
  6. Excellent sound in my 2001 Ford Ranger. Huge improvement over the stock speakers which we 25 watts each! Also easy to install, worked perfectly and no issues a month or so in! I'll edit this if any problems come up but they seem to be just what my truck needed sound wise!

    BalasHapus
  7. I have had sony speakers before in another vehicle of mine and they sound great... I do have a 2 12" subs for nice bass... and the shipping of these were great and on time perfect for my Mustang!!!Thanks Googol Shop you have a return customer!!

    BalasHapus
  8. Okay, yes, it is a kinda silly, hyperbolic name, but these speakers really do deliver. They were easy to install and, of course, work fantastically with my Sony Xplod stereo. The low end is really where these speakers deliver in relation to size and cost. Thanks again, Sony - another great product.

    BalasHapus
  9. I added these to my Mustang about 6 months ago. I havent had an issue with these speakers. They were very easy to install and came with all the parts needed to make my installation easy.

    BalasHapus