Minggu, 24 Februari 2013

works great

Tenergy Bluetooth Receiver connector bluetooth

Tenergy Bluetooth Receiver connector bluetooth

I bought the older version of this a few years back, and recently wanted to upgrade to something with a line-in input for a MP3 player. The older version is essentially identical, except it's blue instead of white, and has no line-in. Unfortunately when I bought the older one, I didn't think I'd ever care about being able to plug in a "fragile" MP3 player on a jobsite. As listening habits changed over the years, I've gotten sick of being at the mercy of local radio programming, and really wanted a MP3 input, so time to upgrade.

I didn't really want to buy the same basic radio over again to get just 1 new feature, so I first tried one of the new Milwaukee jobsite radios. Multiple shortcomings with the Milwaukee led me to return it, and just get another Makita I knew I'd be happy with. Advantages of this Makita over the Milwaukke are:

1) Size: The latest Milwaukee is absolutely huge. The large size is a pain to carry around, and takes up way too much shelf space for workshop use. I'm not sure why the Milwaukee is so large as it is not noticeably any louder than this Makita.
2) Tuner: The Milwaukee is advertised as having an extremely sensitive digital tuner. This was the main reason I tried the Milwaukee, since I live about 50 miles from the local city radio towers. It doesn't live up to the advertising, and struggled to pull in stations more than 20-30 miles from me. The Makita tuner is much stronger, and easily pulls in stations the Milwaukee struggled with, and can just barely pull in the stations 50 miles away that I'm really after and the Milwaukee couldn't get.
3) Buttons/Knobs: The Milwaukee has only up/down buttons for the volume and tuning adjustments. These buttons require a firm, individual push for each incremental adjustment, and are really a pain to make large adjustments. The rotary knob on the Makita is far easier to use.

Get your Tenergy Bluetooth Receiver connector bluetooth Now!

2 komentar:

  1. It works great, sounds great, and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

    It does have a blue LED on the front of it when connected, and that can be a little annoying.

    I love it and highly recommend it.

    BalasHapus