Rabu, 13 Februari 2013

Good results for the price

PLWT4 1 5 Inch Surface Mount Tweeter

PLWT4 1 5 Inch Surface Mount Tweeter

I was debating between buying a four channel amp and a two channel or buy this Jl audio 6 channel amp to run 8 speakers(pair of polk audio 6.5 inch MM series components, a pair of MM series 6.5 coaxial and a pair of 6x9 MM series speakers) in my new 2013 altima and after hours of researching online and asking friends, I went with this JL Audio amplifier and I am more than pleased with this amp. It has alot of juice and very clear. The speakers that came in my 2013 altima were crappy and I knew that before I bought the car but I had the speakers to replace the stock ones already plus I wasn't willing to pay the extra $$$ to buy the next trim level that came with bose speakers. I took my car to a local car audio shop and they installed this amp with the 8 speakers to the factory radio and it sounds amazing! Its a night and day difference:) Now I enjoy driving my car more since the sound is amazing and next purchase is going to be two 10 inch subwoofers to complete the audio system for my car. Highly recommend this amp!

Get your PLWT4 1 5 Inch Surface Mount Tweeter Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I used one of these to replace a tweeter we blew on a old (but decent) PA speaker at church. It works well, crisp, full upper range, plenty of volume.

    BalasHapus
  2. PYLE PLWT4

    BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK,JUST AS DESCRIBED,QUALITY SOUND THROUGH AND THROUGH,NICE AND LOUD
    WOULD RECOMMEND TO A CLOSE FRIEND THAT LIKES LOUD MUSIC.

    BalasHapus