Jumat, 15 Februari 2013

Great for those that don't have AUX or USB jacks in their car

GOgroove FlexSMART Transmitter Charger Generation

GOgroove FlexSMART Transmitter Charger Generation

I've been through several transmitters/chargers for my iPod and always, it was the sound quality that I wasn't satisfied with. The FlexSMART has alleviated that. I've had no difficulty with interference (rural and urban areas) as I travel. The fit has not been an issue and I've had it in several vehicles. My iPod fits snug and secure with a protective case attached. The only issue I had was initially: the tip of the end that plugs into power source fell off and disappeared before I realized it as I transferred from one vehicle to another. I had an older device with a compatible tip that served as a replacement (I did have to be careful with it). I responded to the follow up email from the company with this dilemma to ensure they were aware of this and they were more than willing to replace the parts at no cost. I do love this device and appreciate the excellent customer service. I would purchase this device - or any that may suit - from this particular company.

Get your GOgroove FlexSMART Transmitter Charger Generation Now!

1 komentar: