Kamis, 31 Januari 2013

wow

JBL GTO938 9 Inch 3 Way Loudspeaker

JBL GTO938 9 Inch 3 Way Loudspeaker

I was going between several different 6x9's (polk mm series, Boston Acoustic SR series, and Infinity Kappas) but ultimately settled on these due to great price on sale, and free two day shipping through discover. I was not disappointed. I am sending these approximately 100 watts of power, and they screamed. I'm using these for the rear deck in a 2011 Toyota Camry, and the tweeters were a tad bright when I high passed the speakers at 80 hz and set the tweeter switch to 0db. I tried the -3 db setting, and they sounded a little better. These went in my wife's car, and she decided she did not want subwoofers, so I decided to try these at playing bass as well. I have old precision power amps with great crossovers, so I low passed the speakers at 5000 hz. Well wouldn't you know they sounded great. The low pass setting took care of the tweeter brightness (moved the switch back to the 0db setting). They actually rattle her trunk, and sound like an entry level subwoofer inside the car! Very surprising. They handle the bass and power well! Lot more sound than I expected. You wont be sorry.

P.S. Prior to amping these, I had them hooked up to the factory radio, and they sounded good, but distorted at higher volumes. After putting the amp on them, I would suggest not even trying these without an amp. I would guess they were only 1/4 as loud prior to amping them. Go for a lower power handling speaker if you don't plan on amping them with at least 50 watts.

Get your JBL GTO938 9 Inch 3 Way Loudspeaker Now!

2 komentar:

  1. im getting a 2003 chevy caviler and im getting JBL GTO938 6 x 9-Inch 3-Way Loudspeakers to replace the shitty factory ones. is it ok if i get 2 sets of 2 and put 2 in the front and 2 in the back?

    BalasHapus
  2. I have a 98 Nissan Maxima with two front door speakers and two rear speakers that I want to replace. I found some speakers on Amazon and they offered a package of two. Ones aJBL GTO938 6-Inch x 9-Inch 3-Way Loudspeaker (300 watts peak power) and the other ones a JBL GTO638 6.5-Inch 3-Way Speakers (180 watts peak power.) Which ones would be better in the front door and which ones would be better in the rear. (or is this even a good combo?)

    BalasHapus