Rabu, 20 Februari 2013

Very nice little stereo

Alpine CDE 100 MP3 WMA Receiver

Alpine CDE 100 MP3 WMA Receiver

The stock Alpine radio/tape deck in my '97 BMW 328i finally died and I chose the CDE-100 as an inexpensive upgrade. I like that it plays MP3s, has CD, USB, and audio inputs providing maximum media flexibility.

Installation requires 2 extra parts: a BMW wiring harness and an antenna adapter. I bought the following:
+ Metra 70-8590 Radio Wiring Harness for BMW 90-02 Power/4 Speaker
+ Metra 40-VW12 VW Antenna Adapter

The BMW harness wires match all but one wire from the Alpine harness. NOTE - match the blue wire on the BMW harness to the blue/white wire on the Alpine harness. This is the Remote Turn On wire/Amp wire.

I soldered the harness wires and wrapped them in electrical tape. Once complete, the rest of the installation took about 5 minutes (the old radio had already been removed). I powered it up and inserted a CD full of MP3s. The stock speakers sound better than ever. I am very happy with this unit! The total upgrade cost about $110.

Get your Alpine CDE 100 MP3 WMA Receiver Now!

1 komentar:

  1. i don't know much but it would be nice if you could give me ideas to what to buy i have a piece of crap 85 blazer my first car and i wanna system. i need a deck, some subs and at least a 1000w amp. i am on a little budget 400. so just give me some ideas .please help and thanks.

    BalasHapus