Kamis, 14 Februari 2013

Great

Radio Adapter Transmitter Charger iPhone

Radio Adapter Transmitter Charger iPhone

I was debating between buying a four channel amp and a two channel or buy this Jl audio 6 channel amp to run 8 speakers(pair of polk audio 6.5 inch MM series components, a pair of MM series 6.5 coaxial and a pair of 6x9 MM series speakers) in my new 2013 altima and after hours of researching online and asking friends, I went with this JL Audio amplifier and I am more than pleased with this amp. It has alot of juice and very clear. The speakers that came in my 2013 altima were crappy and I knew that before I bought the car but I had the speakers to replace the stock ones already plus I wasn't willing to pay the extra $$$ to buy the next trim level that came with bose speakers. I took my car to a local car audio shop and they installed this amp with the 8 speakers to the factory radio and it sounds amazing! Its a night and day difference:) Now I enjoy driving my car more since the sound is amazing and next purchase is going to be two 10 inch subwoofers to complete the audio system for my car. Highly recommend this amp!

Get your Radio Adapter Transmitter Charger iPhone Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I have an ipod 4 touch and a Lexus RX 2009 and the radio doesn't have satellite or an auxillary jack. I'd like to get the radio stations to come up on my navigation screen like a satellite access would.

    BalasHapus
  2. So, I have a toyota corolla 2009 (if that helps) and I have a car charger for my ipod but I'm wondering if I have to buy anything extra accessories to be able to play music loudly from my ipod touch or if I have to press some buttons on the audio system to be able to play the music?

    BalasHapus
  3. Okay so I have a 2001 RX300 Lexus and i would love to play my ipod in my car rather than the sucky radio. I dont have the aux adapter in the car (i have touchscreen navigation) so is there a like a car charger for the ipod classic where i could play the music?

    BalasHapus
  4. i have a 1999 rx300 lexus and an iphone 3g. i want to play the songs using a chord that will plug into a cigarette lighter and charge it. does anyone know of a good one with HQ and what i'm asking for? thanks

    BalasHapus