Sabtu, 09 Februari 2013

awesome

Pioneer TS A1674R A Series 3 Way Speakers

Pioneer TS A1674R A Series 3 Way Speakers

Love this product bought it a s a gift for my girlfriend, I installed myself in her car, I never installed anything electronic in my life!!! but it was great!! the box has no INSTRUCTIONS!!! but if I did it (female 32 yrs old) I'm sure anybody can.
I started by looking on youtube how to remove the door panel. Remember I never in my life did anything like remove something on a car; so very hepfull by the way, and then I look (also youtube) how to install speakers, althought were not the same ones I purchased it gave a very good idea of how to do it, so it took me like 1 hour for the first one between the door panel removal (that's what took me longer) and figure out how to attach the new speakers; I had to drill new holes; but took me 10 min. to remove all and install the second; anyway I like the experinece installing this things I think now I'm capable of a lot other things I never think possible, I used to believed I was car iliterate, not anymore!!!!
At the beginnig thought it was too hard to do it by myself but all you need is a screwdriver a drill and patience : The sound is impecable love it love it love it!!!

Get your Pioneer TS A1674R A Series 3 Way Speakers Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I have Kicker 08KS6502 KS-Series 6.5-Inch Component System with 1-Inch 25mm Tweeter that push 150 watts peak, a 10' Kicker Comp that does 300 watts peak and I plan on getting 3 way rear speakers. Unfortunately, I do not see any 3 way Kicker speakers so I'm considering getting Pioneer TS-A1674R A-Series 6 1/2" 3-Way 300 Watts. Maybe someone can also give me another alternative to rear speakers? But honestly, Im clueless to the amp I should get. I don't want to blow anything out so what is it that I need. Do I need a 2 channel or 4 channel amplifier? How many watts should it handle? I was considering a 4 channel 900 watt amp but is that too much?? It's a decent system and all I want is something secure. Im in NYC so if you know a specific spot, that'll be great. If not than a website would be nice as well.

    BalasHapus