Sabtu, 16 Februari 2013

yellow top optima

Optima 8012 021 FFP YellowTop Group Battery

Optima 8012 021 FFP YellowTop Group Battery

I've been through several transmitters/chargers for my iPod and always, it was the sound quality that I wasn't satisfied with. The FlexSMART has alleviated that. I've had no difficulty with interference (rural and urban areas) as I travel. The fit has not been an issue and I've had it in several vehicles. My iPod fits snug and secure with a protective case attached. The only issue I had was initially: the tip of the end that plugs into power source fell off and disappeared before I realized it as I transferred from one vehicle to another. I had an older device with a compatible tip that served as a replacement (I did have to be careful with it). I responded to the follow up email from the company with this dilemma to ensure they were aware of this and they were more than willing to replace the parts at no cost. I do love this device and appreciate the excellent customer service. I would purchase this device - or any that may suit - from this particular company.

Get your Optima 8012 021 FFP YellowTop Group Battery Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I didn't know anything about this battery I'm used to just going to the car shop and letting them supply me a battery and I just pay for it. But my husband didn't want just any battery for our Crown Vic because of the type of remote starter, huge speakers, and dvd player we have in it. Our last battery kept dying because it couldn't keep up with what all we needed it to do so this battery works great!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. What can you say, these things are know for getting the job done and this one has not let me down

    BalasHapus
  3. I just love these batteries. Over the years I've always bought other lead acid batteries and have always been disappointed with the life and cold weather performance . I decided to go ahead and spend the extra money on the Optima. I have had an Optimal Red Top in my Camry for 3 years with perfect performance and decided to go ahead and upgrade my other car.

    BalasHapus