Jumat, 01 Maret 2013

Even better than Bose QC15s

Technica QuietPoint Noise Cancel Headphones ATH ANC9

Technica QuietPoint Noise Cancel Headphones ATH ANC9

My office is in my home. I am extraordinarily distracted by sound of all types (children playing, sirens, phones, music, trucks passing by, you name it). I also have someone on the other side of my wall who runs their TV loud all day long.

I've used other noise-cancelling headphones with some success, and sometimes just wear the type of earmuffs you would use to park a jet or run a chainsaw. These Audio-Technicas beat everything. They have three settings (#1, for example, is for the low frequency, if you're flying) and they filter out everything except nearby conversations, which are dampened down considerably. Just about zero noise comes through from the TV in the room next-door.

They are fine as audio headphones, so they're great if I want to listen to music, but I wear them just for sound-blockers too.

A single AAA battery lasts perhaps 24 hours, I would estimate; the ad says it can run for up to 40 hours. They also come with a very nice hard case.

Amazon had these at a discount, 100 bucks off, so I invested my Christmas cash gifts into them - no regrets.

Get your Technica QuietPoint Noise Cancel Headphones ATH ANC9 Now!

1 komentar:

  1. i usually listen to rap and hip hop but still looking for a durable, nice noise cancelling headphone. anyone help me my budget is $300

    BalasHapus