Senin, 18 Maret 2013

Fit perfectly in my 07 corolla

Metra 95 8204 Installation 2003 up Vehicles

Metra 95 8204 Installation 2003 up Vehicles

Normally I'm not a huge fan of Sony products when it comes to audio quality. I own numerous bluetooth (BT) speakers, however, and this is one of my favorites.

This speaker is smaller than you'd think, but gets rather loud. It's dead simple to connect - just hit the "connect" button and find it with your phone and it pairs. No passwords, codes, no nonsense.

The sound quality is better than you'd expect for a small BT speaker, and amongst the best of any I own (the SoundFreaq SFQ-01 is still the best). It absolutely crushes the Creative SBX20 (which is $200), and is far better than the few tiny fist-sized BT speakers I have laying around. It's got good bass and midrange, and doesn't get too tinny like some other BT speakers get. I really, really like the sound quality.

The speaker also has a built in microphone for using it during phone calls. The mic is acceptable, though I really don't think it's something that I'll use much.

It's got a small square AC adapter or it runs on AA batteries, which is super handy for doing yardwork!

It also has near-field technology, which apparently lets you touch your phone to it and it pairs. I don't get the point (it's not hard to pair), but it's available (my phone doesn't have that tech).

Overall, this is one of my favorite BT speakers, and a great value at $79. Sony hit it out of the park with this one!

Get your Metra 95 8204 Installation 2003 up Vehicles Now!

10 komentar:

  1. Good product and fit perfect with my new pioneer double din radio ! Easy to install with instruction inside the packtage

    BalasHapus
  2. I have a 2007 Toyota Corolla S and I purchased this for a double-din jenson dvd/gps unit I bought. This was extremely easy to install and fit snug around my new unit. Highly recommend.

    BalasHapus
  3. Good product. Good price. Fits perfectly in my 2006 Toyota Corrolla. Wish I had one of these when I installed on my F150.

    BalasHapus
  4. Rosalinda Schneider13 Oktober 2012 pukul 05.32

    I used this kit to install a pioneer cd/radio receiver in a 2006 Corolla CE. The instructions were very thorough and included diagrams that were very understandable. The final installed product looks like it came with the original car. The kit does not involve any drilling or altering of the original car frame/dash. This is great because it allows for a switch of receiver units later if desired, or the chance to easily put the original Toyota radio back in if needed.

    I would recommend this to anyone. Very fast and clean install.

    BalasHapus
  5. This was quite easy to fit. Although, it is quite fragile when it is not installed in the dash. I would also recommend not throwing out the brackets from your original head unit.

    BalasHapus
  6. If you want to install a double din stereo in your Corolla, you will need this kit. If you dont get this kit, you will have a big hole around your stereo and it will look ugly. The kit worked very well for me and I was able to do the installation in no time. Buy this product without hesitation.

    BalasHapus
  7. I used all the various Metra products to install a Pioneer Dual Din DVD player in my 2007 Corolla. Not only did the face plate kit fit perfect, the adjustability of the mounting brackets allowed me to get the fit of the radio even better inside the dash. The wiring kit was great, plugged right in and allowed me to save my OEM wiring from ANY splicing or cuts at all. I can put the old factory radio back in if I sell the vehicle with no problems at all. The finished product looks factory installed and it was very easy to use with great wiring charts to easily hookup all the wires from the new DVD player to the factory harness.

    BalasHapus
  8. This was the simplest in dash kit I have ever used and I have done a few stereo systems ... Also the product was shipped fast and was not broken like others I ordered in the past off amazon

    BalasHapus
  9. I used this product paired with the wiring harness in my 2005 Toyota Corolla. It worked extemely well. The wiring and installation only took me about 20 minutes. The mounting kit matches my black dash perfectly and covers all the extra space. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to do an aftermarket install themselves.

    BalasHapus