Sabtu, 09 Maret 2013

Fit 2007 Toyota Yaris Perfectly

Toyota Aftermarket Speaker Adapter Corolla

Toyota Aftermarket Speaker Adapter Corolla

These adapters fit my 2007 Toyota Corolla perfect. I seen some reviews that say the holes are not lining up and holes need to be drilled, doesn't make sense since these plates are designed to eliminate modifications.All you need to do is look at the plate and you will see one corner is shaped differently, this corner MUST be facing down and to the right as you are looking at the speaker from inside the car as you face the back window, when you do this the holes line up PERFECTLY, I found this out by installing the 1st plate with no issues, when I went to do the second the hole didn't line up, didn't take long to figure out why, but they do fit perfectly and would tell anyone who wants to upgrade to buy these instead of hacking your car up to "MAKE THEM FIT" Cheers!!

Get your Toyota Aftermarket Speaker Adapter Corolla Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I bought an 09 toyota corolla XRS a year old and one of the speakers is fuzzy, not to mention that the stock speakers aren't that great anyway...I am wondering if it is possible to get a decent system installed for around $300? I don't want to deal with the hasle of installing them myself...what is the best place to go to get them installed? Thanks!

    BalasHapus