Minggu, 24 Maret 2013

Works as advertised, $5 cheaper, and FREE shipping!

AmazonBasics Lightning Compatible Cable Meter

AmazonBasics Lightning Compatible Cable Meter

Purchased these speakers to replace the ones on my front door of a 2001 Chrysler 300M. The existing speakers were cracking around the edges causing buzzing. These speakers go in very easily. I removed the existing speakers, used the adapter that came with the new speakers, and used the original 3 screws from the old speakers to screw in the adapter. Cut off the plug from the old speaker wiring and wired that to the new speakers. Put a spot of solder on it but wrapping it would probably work. I then installed the new speakers. I did have to use 4 small screws (not provided)for each speaker to mount the new speaker to the adapter. I'm sure these are not concert hall speakers but the sound is perfectly suited for my radio and CD player while driving. These probably work on the rear doors as well but those are still in good shape for me.

Get your AmazonBasics Lightning Compatible Cable Meter Now!

6 komentar:

  1. The AmazonBasics USB to Lightning Cable arrived today.
    It charges and syncs with no issues. I like that it is black vs white for the simple fact that the white cable becomes dingy-brown after a few months of usage.

    My only complaint was the Amazon frustration free packaging was frustrating! The ends of the cable come wrapped in a clear plastic to protect the finish. One peeled right off, the other had to be ripped, torn, and pulled off. Not work deducting a star from the product though.

    I rate this 5 stars since it is a cheaper alternative than Apple's cable and backed by Amazon.

    I hope that Amazon will chose to make the 30-pin to Lighting adapters as well.

    BalasHapus
  2. I figured that Amazon would not put their name on something that was fake. So I was glad to see this cable come out. The lightning end is about 4 mm larger than the apple connector, but it still fits fine in the iPhone 5 Otter Box Defender case. I ordered this Tuesday, got it Wednesday, great shipping Amazon! I also like that this cable is black as it will not discolor like all the other white Apple cables I have.

    BalasHapus
  3. Cheaper than the Apple one, but connectors are identical. Still a little more expensive than I'd like to spend, but it's good to have cheaper options with equal quality.

    BalasHapus
  4. A great alternative to the Apple Cable that retails for over $19.

    I had no problem whatsoever. Plugged my iPhone in and it started charging right away and synced on my computer.

    This Amazon-branded cable is a great alternative to not only the official Apple cable, but all those cheap cables that pass themselves off as working cables.

    I now carry this cable around with me everywhere and plug it into my PowerGen car charger as well.

    Recommended for the price. You will not be disappointed!

    BalasHapus
  5. Kudos to Amazon for being first-to-market with a cheaper alternative to the Apple branded cord. There's no reason you should not buy this cord. In fact, I personally prefer the black cord to Apple's white. Also, it works with Apple's wall plug.

    The ONLY thing I could possibly think of that would be a deterrent is that the lightning plug end is slightly fatter (on the black part) than the original Apple cord's version. So if you are squeezing your Apple cord between somthing to get to the phone, then this might not make it through. That being said, I have an OtterBox Defender case on my iPhone 5 and it fits without any problems.

    BalasHapus
  6. This cable is Apple approved and uses a Lightning connector that is 100% identical to the original cable's plug. It is made of one solid continuous metal shielding and looks and feels exactly like the original one. However, the black encasing is bulkier, being wider, thicker and also longer than its Apple counterpart. The cable is the exact same length as the Apple cable and works perfectly with my iPhone 5. For $5 less I'll pick this cable up any day.

    BalasHapus