Minggu, 17 Maret 2013

Price is right and it fills the bill

OptiPlex GX280 DDR2 533 PC2 4200 Upgrade

OptiPlex GX280 DDR2 533 PC2 4200 Upgrade

Normally I'm not a huge fan of Sony products when it comes to audio quality. I own numerous bluetooth (BT) speakers, however, and this is one of my favorites.

This speaker is smaller than you'd think, but gets rather loud. It's dead simple to connect - just hit the "connect" button and find it with your phone and it pairs. No passwords, codes, no nonsense.

The sound quality is better than you'd expect for a small BT speaker, and amongst the best of any I own (the SoundFreaq SFQ-01 is still the best). It absolutely crushes the Creative SBX20 (which is $200), and is far better than the few tiny fist-sized BT speakers I have laying around. It's got good bass and midrange, and doesn't get too tinny like some other BT speakers get. I really, really like the sound quality.

The speaker also has a built in microphone for using it during phone calls. The mic is acceptable, though I really don't think it's something that I'll use much.

It's got a small square AC adapter or it runs on AA batteries, which is super handy for doing yardwork!

It also has near-field technology, which apparently lets you touch your phone to it and it pairs. I don't get the point (it's not hard to pair), but it's available (my phone doesn't have that tech).

Overall, this is one of my favorite BT speakers, and a great value at $79. Sony hit it out of the park with this one!

Get your OptiPlex GX280 DDR2 533 PC2 4200 Upgrade Now!

9 komentar:

  1. No Issues - came VERY fast to my house - installed and operated fine of course adding memory is a lot cheeper than a new computer

    BalasHapus
  2. This was a good deal, just what I needed to speed up my computer. The price is GREAT and the shipping was fast.
    Simple to install and works GREAT on the Dell Optiplex GX620.

    BalasHapus
  3. easy to install and works perfect my old dell can now run games good it use to crash and freeze up on it was well worth the price .

    BalasHapus
  4. When my wife retired we needed another computer for her daily use so I brought the old Dell XPS 200 out of the closet. It only had 1gig RAM and was painfully slow. Installing this 2 gig upgrade made the system perform like new and now everything is faster and honey is happy.

    BalasHapus
  5. My Dell was getting VERY slow. It only had the basic memory that came standard, so I decided to drop these in to see if it could help. My computer now runs much faster and is a joy to use again.

    BalasHapus
  6. Very fast delivery, fit exactly right the first time and integrated right into the system - all at a very fair price ! Shipped in a static free envelope too. Helps performance of my computer at a low price.

    BalasHapus
  7. Ordered, received, installed and ran the upgrade of memory and everything now works better. The more memory the computer has the quicker and better it will operate. I'm going to upgrade all my computers.

    BalasHapus
  8. Ordered on Sunday, received on Wednesday. Installed immediately and now my Dell Dimension 8400 is a little faster. Although its advertised as PC2-4200 my PC is recognizing it as PC2-4300.

    BalasHapus