Sabtu, 16 Maret 2013

Multifunction speakers: Music and Cell Phone Speaker

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System

Normally I'm not a huge fan of Sony products when it comes to audio quality. I own numerous bluetooth (BT) speakers, however, and this is one of my favorites.

This speaker is smaller than you'd think, but gets rather loud. It's dead simple to connect - just hit the "connect" button and find it with your phone and it pairs. No passwords, codes, no nonsense.

The sound quality is better than you'd expect for a small BT speaker, and amongst the best of any I own (the SoundFreaq SFQ-01 is still the best). It absolutely crushes the Creative SBX20 (which is $200), and is far better than the few tiny fist-sized BT speakers I have laying around. It's got good bass and midrange, and doesn't get too tinny like some other BT speakers get. I really, really like the sound quality.

The speaker also has a built in microphone for using it during phone calls. The mic is acceptable, though I really don't think it's something that I'll use much.

It's got a small square AC adapter or it runs on AA batteries, which is super handy for doing yardwork!

It also has near-field technology, which apparently lets you touch your phone to it and it pairs. I don't get the point (it's not hard to pair), but it's available (my phone doesn't have that tech).

Overall, this is one of my favorite BT speakers, and a great value at $79. Sony hit it out of the park with this one!

Get your Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System Now!

4 komentar:

  1. The amplifier cuts in and out on 3 or 4 of the speaker elements. I have the Bose system, with the subwoofer. Audio shop tells me that I have to replace the speakers also, because they are 2 ohm impedance, instead of 4 ohms. Is he just trying to up-sell me?

    BalasHapus
  2. Maybe i dont really know what is blue tooth exactly.

    BalasHapus
  3. I have a Hisense 55" LCD TV. It is a good tv for what I paid, but the sound is atrocious! Does anyone know of a reasonably priced soundbar that works well? An ipod dock or bluetooth would be a definite plus. I have found various options on Amazon and I am just trying to whittle it down to the best ones. Thank you for any help.

    BalasHapus
  4. just a note i dont understand laptops so much. gona be my first laptop. also is it good overall.

    BalasHapus