Senin, 04 Maret 2013

Excellent/Incredible phone

Samsung Galaxy Note II Android

Samsung Galaxy Note II Android

Like others, I have been in Apple land for the past several years. Been using iPhone since the 3G and I got bored of my iPhone 4. As I was looking for the latest and greatest, I kept hearing a lot of buzz about the Note 2 and gave it a look. What immediately attracted me was the 5.5' screen. It's very nice, very nice indeed. For those of you accustomed to the Retina Display of the iPhone, you will notice it's not quite as crisp as the RD but it still is an impressive screen especially considering the size of it. The S-Pen takes a little while to get used to and, once you do, it can be a very useful tool unlike other smartphones that have a stylus. The specs on this live up to the hype. The quad core processor is fast and the 2GB of RAM do help out a lot. I've noticed no lag or hiccups when viewing movies or anything like that. The only time I do notice any lag is when I'm viewing my photo galleries. The processor is trying to thumbnail over 8000 pics and its reading from the SD card so it's no issue with the phone itself.

Currently, Amazon has this for $175 which is a steal. I paid $300 for mine and, even then, I feel it's totally worth it. If you can snap this phone up for almost 50% off normal price, DO IT.

Get your Samsung Galaxy Note II Android Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note II and a 64GB MicroSD card. When I loaded my music (mp3 files) onto the card, the files would play fine for a little while and then suddenly an error message would pop up saying "Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file". Then it would start skipping from song to song, looking for a file it could play. I had to force quit the music player to keep it from continually skipping songs. I tried unmounting and reformatting the card, but the same problem kept happening. Then I decided to put all my music on the phone's internal memory, and now it works just fine. Did I just get a bad card or did I mount/configure it wrong when I put it in?

    BalasHapus
  2. I currently have the HTC Evo 3D, it's an ok phone, however, SPRINT SERVICE F*CKING SUCKS! Sprint has too many dropped calls, slow ass mobile hotspot (that i pay $20 to use and can't), slow mobile internet, constant roaming, and the list goes on and on. Anyway, my upgrade is in November and I want the Samsung Galaxy Note II, will I have to sign another two year agreement with Sprint or do I just simply upgrade my phone. I can pay full retail for the phone if I have to I just want to know if they will try to make me sign another contract? I will be damned if I sign another contract with wacka*s sprint.....

    BalasHapus
  3. When my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note II) is sitting in its dock, otherwise not being used, I want it to do some cool tricks and look interesting on my desk. I have a music visualizer that can use the mic as its input and thereby visualize the sounds of my office, but that gets boring quickly. Photo slide show is super lame too. If the folding@home project wasn't over, I'd want an app for it. Anyone have suggestions for turning my phone into some kind of eye-catching desk ornament or something like that?

    BalasHapus
  4. I really want to get one the two, but I just don't know what the difference is.

    BalasHapus
  5. http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/galaxy-s3-android-jelly-bean.jpg I'm running Jelly Bean in a Samsung Galaxy Note II but I couldn't find the weather widget anywhere

    BalasHapus
  6. Doesn't make sense. The Galaxy Note II is a newer version and slightly larger, wouldn't it be a "no brainer" to give the new phone better resolution than it's predecessor?

    BalasHapus
  7. I am getting a new phone soon and am torn between the iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy Note II... My current phone is an iPhone 3GS but with the market increasingly driven by Android phones and the more open-sourced nature of the Android Market (never mind the fact that the Note has some pretty awesome features) is making me question which one to get. I like the features of both and was originally leaning towards the new iPhone, but I've heard some unflattering things about this latest model (besides the Maps debacle) and how it wasn't really an improvement on the 4... Any thoughts?

    BalasHapus
  8. I own a Samsung Galaxy Note II and I'm trying to get the Apps to work on my new car stereo. My question is how do I get the apps to work on the unit?

    BalasHapus