Selasa, 19 Maret 2013

So Happy with this Stereo

Kenwood Double In Dash Stereo Receiver

Kenwood Double In Dash Stereo Receiver

I purchased this Kenwood to replace the stock stereo from my '99 Altima. The radio was all static on my old stereo, though I knew that the antenna worked, so I wanted something better. This definitely is. I love how well it works for tuning into the radio, and it's incredibly easy to operate. The CD player works as should be expected, and the quality of the sound is great (I have MB Quart speakers, so the music's incredible in my car). I can't really vouch for how well the AUX IN or the USB work because I ruined my phone and it won't connect to any other devices. I would venture to guess that as soon as I replace my phone I'll find that both the AUX IN and USB ports work perfectly.

If you've got plenty of money to spend on a system, this Kenwood is a great buy and it's reasonably priced for being a double-din.

Get your Kenwood Double In Dash Stereo Receiver Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I have a 2002 Ford explorer (XLT, if that makes any difference in the stock stereo setup). I would like to purchase a touch screen stereo to replace the stock stereo, but im not sure which ones would fit. Also, id like to have one that has an ipod/usb connection so i don't have to use CD's or a FM transmitter with the ipod. Im not so worried about the cost, but nothing crazy expensive. Im able to put it in myself, so that's nothing to worry about, i just don't know which ones would fit. Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  2. I got a car stereo CD player from a friend, he didn't want it anymore, it's a kenwood KDC MP338, what do i do if it is to small for my car? Like it doesn't fit were the CD player goes?

    BalasHapus
  3. Well I have 2 Kenwood W112S in a sealed box there 12's and I wanted to create a home stereo with those subs and make my room like if it was a car. I don't know how so could you please help me out

    BalasHapus
  4. I have a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon. Standard, not the GT. I still have the factory Kenwood stereo that's in the car. I was told by a friend of mine, who is quite knowledgeable with cars and audio/video, that any kind of screen would fit in my car's dash. I'm looking at pioneers mostly, but I would like to hear from other people what would work. Thanks.

    BalasHapus