Rabu, 20 Maret 2013

Impressive

JBL GTO638 6 5 Inch 3 Way Speakers

JBL GTO638 6 5 Inch 3 Way Speakers

I purchased this Kenwood to replace the stock stereo from my '99 Altima. The radio was all static on my old stereo, though I knew that the antenna worked, so I wanted something better. This definitely is. I love how well it works for tuning into the radio, and it's incredibly easy to operate. The CD player works as should be expected, and the quality of the sound is great (I have MB Quart speakers, so the music's incredible in my car). I can't really vouch for how well the AUX IN or the USB work because I ruined my phone and it won't connect to any other devices. I would venture to guess that as soon as I replace my phone I'll find that both the AUX IN and USB ports work perfectly.

If you've got plenty of money to spend on a system, this Kenwood is a great buy and it's reasonably priced for being a double-din.

Get your JBL GTO638 6 5 Inch 3 Way Speakers Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I have a 98 Nissan Maxima with two front door speakers and two rear speakers that I want to replace. I found some speakers on Amazon and they offered a package of two. Ones aJBL GTO938 6-Inch x 9-Inch 3-Way Loudspeaker (300 watts peak power) and the other ones a JBL GTO638 6.5-Inch 3-Way Speakers (180 watts peak power.) Which ones would be better in the front door and which ones would be better in the rear. (or is this even a good combo?)

    BalasHapus