Kamis, 14 Maret 2013

If protection is your thing

OtterBox Defender Series Case iPhone

OtterBox Defender Series Case iPhone

I had gotten a case from verizon for my iPhone 5. It was a good case. But, I wanted something to protect the front as well as the back. So, one day at best buy I was looking through the cases. I could not find any that did not have an open front. Then it happened. As if from a scene in a cartoon about a boy finding a sword, a light gleamed towards me. I was drawn towards this thing. It was as if I were gliding in the air. I found the OtterBox case. I had saw it on iTunes, and I think I added the blue one to my wish list. But here it was in my hands. I could not figure out how to put it on so I asked a girl at best buy to do it. Once on, all I was saw is WOW. It feels SO sturdy and strong. You put the phone in this little plastic case, then inside another harder plastic case. I am 100% confident that this will protect my $400 phone. You can clip it into yet another case that had a clip to hook on your belt on any place you clip stuff. It has a screen protector on it, so if you already had one as I did, now you have twice the protection. You can easily get to any of the ports. You just have to open the little doors they give you. The doors are very sturdy. All the connections can easily fit in the phone through the case. It feels great in my hands. I had read that people were saying the iPhone was to small and felt cheap. Not anymore it wouldn't!

This is one of those things you find that you will remember forever. After you get this case, I would think whenever you get a phone, this would be the only case that you looked for. It cost me $50. The price kind of made my eyes extend as if in a cartoon, but once you see it and feel it, you will understand. An amazing case to cover what seems so far to be an amazing phone. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Get your OtterBox Defender Series Case iPhone Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I have an otterbox defender series but it is too bulky. I need a thin, protective case. I am a 12 year old, so my iPhone 4S may fall more than an adult's would!!! Thanks for your help!

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi I was wondering I jus ordered a otterbox defender series case for my iPhone 4 I was wondering is it the best and or the most protective case just wondering hope you can answer it for me I kinda really wana know

    BalasHapus
  3. I ordered a defender series case for my iPhone last about a week and a half ago and it still isn't here. I live in California. When should I expect it?

    BalasHapus
  4. I've heard that the OtterBox company will replace your phone(iPhone,etc.) if your phone breaks while enclosed in a Defender Series case.I've also heard that this is just a rumor started by a worker at an AT&T store trying to sell the Defender Series cases. Which is true? I don't want to waste my money buying an OtterBox if it still has the chance of breaking and then it won't be replaced if it does...help me?

    BalasHapus
  5. I really like the look of the defender series case, and I like all of the security it provides. So the big question: should I get it? Is it extremely bulky? Does the plastic casing part scratch the phone? Why do you like and dislike? Thank you!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. I have Hyperhydrosis and I was wondering if the otterbox defender series case can protect my iphone against this?

    BalasHapus
  7. I have a Defender series case for my iPhone 5. I just started get the rainbow effect on the built in screen protector. I tried the baby powder trick and it didn't work. I was wondering if anyone knew any other tricks besides the baby powder one.

    BalasHapus
  8. Hi:) I'm 14, and have an iPhone 4, and I've kept it in an Otterbox Defender series case for about 6 months. I'm looking to get a less bulky case, but I'm not sure what to get. I want something more cute, trendy, and slim... but I still definitely need something to protect my phone. I'm not clumsy or careless, but I can be a little absent minded or rough-and-tumble at times. What would you recommend for me, to keep my phone safe but not weighing a million pounds? I have a VW minibus case (it has a raised edge around the screen) with stick-on screen protector in mind, but I really don't want to damage the phone. Thanks for any help!

    BalasHapus
  9. Im getting my iPhone 4 pretty soon and I want it to be really covered so I was wondering if I could put on the InvisibelShield and then the Otterbox Defender Series Case and see if it wold fit?

    BalasHapus