Sabtu, 23 Maret 2013

I like it. it is fantastic

eForCity Audio Cassette Tape Adapter

eForCity Audio Cassette Tape Adapter

Purchased these speakers to replace the ones on my front door of a 2001 Chrysler 300M. The existing speakers were cracking around the edges causing buzzing. These speakers go in very easily. I removed the existing speakers, used the adapter that came with the new speakers, and used the original 3 screws from the old speakers to screw in the adapter. Cut off the plug from the old speaker wiring and wired that to the new speakers. Put a spot of solder on it but wrapping it would probably work. I then installed the new speakers. I did have to use 4 small screws (not provided)for each speaker to mount the new speaker to the adapter. I'm sure these are not concert hall speakers but the sound is perfectly suited for my radio and CD player while driving. These probably work on the rear doors as well but those are still in good shape for me.

Get your eForCity Audio Cassette Tape Adapter Now!

10 komentar:

  1. i got this for an old car, it works and the music quality is not bad but i think its the car speakers but its good

    BalasHapus
  2. This car audio cassette tape adapter works great! I have an older car with cd player and cassette player. This beats having all those cds in my car. All my favorite song play from my ipod through my cassette player.! Works great!

    BalasHapus
  3. Everything I expected!! Perfect for listening to music from my iPod in my 1991 Jeep, and extremely easy to use, as well.

    BalasHapus
  4. it worked just as i thought it would no problems the only thing is that the cord was a little on the short side

    BalasHapus
  5. I love this because I do not have a dvd player in my vehicle and I can use my IPhone with this set up and the sound quality is great.

    BalasHapus
  6. I love this cassette adaptor. It is worth the price and results into great sound. Can not expect more for $2.5

    BalasHapus
  7. I Like Tape Connected To Cd Player Everything Works My Tape Player In The Truck Everything Works. Later On I Will Get A Tape Play For My Pickup truck.

    BalasHapus
  8. dont know how they did it but this thing plays my music like i had an auxiliary port to my car's radio.

    BalasHapus
  9. Very very very good quality!! Recommend for everyone! No problem with any statics and fits very well with all my deceives!

    BalasHapus