Rabu, 16 Januari 2013

Love this stroller!

Jeep Liberty Limited Terrain Stroller

Jeep Liberty Limited Terrain Stroller

I just go this stroller today, but it isn't the first time I used one. I babysat a handicapped boy who had one of these he was well over the 40lb limit and it still pushed very nicely. I have a 2 1/2 month old, and his Graco infant carrier fits in it very nicely. The toy steering wheel is easy to get on and off of the tray but I don't think a small child would be able to knock it off. The picture shows that the lock button, fold button, and the other different locks are red. They actually are yellow. This was no big deal at all. I have a very large diaper bag that fits very nicely into the basket. The basket in the bottom is separated into 2 parts, a smaller portion in from for the child's toys (or when shoes might fall off!). It also has 2 bags, one on either side of the stroller. The front wheel locks in nice and tightly. It only took me about 30-45 minutes to completely assemble the stroller and the instructions were very clear. I love this stroller.

Get your Jeep Liberty Limited Terrain Stroller Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I just bought a Jeep Liberty Sport Urban Terrian Jog Stroller and I need to know if it is possible to put a carseat in it. I looked online and some websites say yes and some say no. If there are carseats that are accepted with this carseat which ones are compatible?

    BalasHapus
  2. I have a Jeep Liberty LImited Urban Terrain Stroller that I just bought used from a friend. It had been sitting her her garage for about a year so the tires need some air. The air pump that comes with the stroller is missing. My husband tried a bicycle pump but it was too big and the stem was too close to the wheel spokes. Does anyone know where I can either A) buy a new pump for the Jeep stroller or B) what kind of bicycle pump would be small enough to fit in there?

    BalasHapus
  3. What I'm looking for is the child's tray with the steering wheel and battery operated horn. I've been to sites that have the manuals listed and when clicking on it, the site has been removed. If you can help, I'd be so appreciative! Thanks

    BalasHapus
  4. It is a three wheeled black and yellow stroller. It was given to us by a friend and they kindly put new tires on it for us, but I think that they used the wrong size (on at least the front tire) because the tire catches on the footrest when inflated. Cannot get info from Kolcraft as it is an older model. Thanks for helping!

    BalasHapus
  5. does anyone have it? what do u have to say about it?

    BalasHapus