Minggu, 06 Januari 2013

Does what it's supposed to

C2G Cables 52065 Audio Crossplay

C2G Cables 52065 Audio Crossplay

This product is the perfect solution when you have 2 devices that you would like to enjoy on two different outputs.
I use this for my Xbox and PC as the inputs and my outputs are a set of TurtleBeach X51's and a Sony Surround Sound System that is rated at 2000w.
I can turn the volume up pretty loud on both my sound system and my headset and there is no problem at all.

I read the reviews about the hiss that people are saying that they hear, I can most definitely say that this does not exist. There is no sound distortion/crackling/cracking/hissing or any sort of problem with the sound output into either my headset or my sound system. Sound is an extremely huge issue for me when I am gaming, especially when competing online because I play a lot of First-Person Shooters. The sound is exactly the same when I connect my xbox to my headset/sound system or when I use the Audio Crossplay.

I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for an inexpensive solution to a very common first world problem, and not wanting to deal with the hassle of continuously swapping wires from one input/output to another.

The way the device is powered is thru either a usb cable or you can plug it into the wall. However, the front of the device is a lights up to be a very bright blue when powered, so like other reviews suggested, you can either use it a very cool night light because of how bright it is, or take a 2-2.5in piece of electrical tape, and cover the front with no light bleed through.

I am completely satisified with the product. If anyone has any questions about the product, please leave a comment, and I will answer the best I can, because I like being thoroughly informed about any purchase I would make.

Get your C2G Cables 52065 Audio Crossplay Now!

6 komentar:

  1. Saw some reviews that this thing left audio sounding bad, with hissing, etc. Well I tested it on my phone and PC, with speakers and headphones. Audio was perfect. I think it just depends on the quality of everything connected. I plan to use this in my car pc setup to switch audio between Tablet and Mini PC, with headphone jacks or main speakers. Hopefully no noise is introduced into the setup. If it does get hissing, etc, I have ground loop isolators ready.

    EDIT: Not sure how you guys are powering the unit. I think the adapter is what may be causing the noise issues. I power mine through the PC.

    BalasHapus
  2. Exactly right - i have a PC and an XBox on the inputs, and a set of speakers and wireless headphones on the outputs.

    Works flawlessly, easy to operate.

    BalasHapus
  3. I've been looking for over a year for something to let me switch the audio between my computer speakers and the LCD-TV across the room.
    It works great with the Video over CAT-5 system attached to my dual video card setup, and means that streaming videos is just like watching them on TV.
    Being able to switch from one to the other is a big plus.
    I just wish they didn't have all the LED lights--I had to cover the one in front in order to sleep at night.

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought this so I could switch between XM satellite radio, and music via bluetooth from my Droid Bionic phone without having keep switching the headphone plug into my car's aux input. It works great. I have a USB adapter plugged into my car's power port, so I just leave this plugged in all the time using that. I turn on the car, the Audio Crossplay is on, and if I want to switch devices, I simply tap a button, and it switches. I also use a Bluetrip bluetooth device for my music from my phone. I do have a noise filter installed which I have had since my XM was installed. Typically noise and hiss comes from a ground problem, but the noise filter eliminates it completely. Sound is perfect, just like if it was directly wired.

    BalasHapus
  5. Evangelina Petersen28 Desember 2013 pukul 13.32

    Saw some reviews that said it didn't work well and had noise. I bought it anyway - works great, no noise. Came with a AC power supply and works great to change the audio between two PC's and one speaker set (and headphones). I think some people who have hiss or static could have a ground problem.

    BalasHapus