Sabtu, 26 Januari 2013

More than I expected

Infinity Reference 6032cf 6 5 Inch High Performance

Infinity Reference 6032cf 6 5 Inch High Performance

These are great speakers! I put them in the doors of my 2003 Chevy Silverado extended cab pickup after the stock speakers died. They have much more bass response than the stock speakers and the highs are really very good, too. I picked them up from Amazon for $52.00 and no shipping charges (Best Buy and Crutchfield's both wanted $80.00). I received them in 6 or 7 days, even over the Thanksgiving holiday! Money well invested! FYI, there are some fitment guides out there saying these speakers will not fit the Silverado, but that's not true. They go in very easily, you just have to drill new mounting holes (use self-tapping screws) and don't bother with the adapter plates. Spend an extra few bucks and buy the GM wiring harness so you don't have to cut and splice or put new connectors on the wires in your vehicle. Get ready to love your sound system again!

Get your Infinity Reference 6032cf 6 5 Inch High Performance Now!

1 komentar:

  1. My car speakers can't handle bass so I want to buy bass speakers or subs that are fairley cheap. I'd pay $200 at highest. For one speaker at least.

    BalasHapus