Senin, 21 Januari 2013

Motorokr EQ3 has good sound

Motorola MOTOROKR Compact Folding Speaker

Motorola MOTOROKR Compact Folding Speaker

Just got the radio today and installed it myself into my 1989 VW Vanagon dash. Had to splice the supplied wiring harness onto my existing wiring because the microphone jack comes out of the supplied harness. No big deal - I had my own small wire nuts so it was easy to do. I just ran the microphone out of my dash next to my speedometer. The iPhone 4S paired to the radio using 1234 as the Bluetooth pairing code. Nothing in the manual gave the code, but I found it on the internet.

A bit over the top in faceplate design for my 1989 car - looks space age, but nowadays they are all that way. Music plays from the iPhone via Bluetooth through the radio, which is great. You can also plug an iPhone or iPod in via USB, but the Bluetooth is easiest. When a phone call comes in, the music fades and you can answer the phone from the radio or from the phone and have hands free through the radio and the supplied microphone. Then, when you hang up, the music fades back up. Talking to a friend using handsfree Bluetooth, he said it was OK (not perfect, but good enough). It also comes with a little remote. I'm very happy with my purchase, and cannot believe the value for the current (apparently reduced) price!

Get your Motorola MOTOROKR Compact Folding Speaker Now!

7 komentar:

  1. This puts out great sound in a small package. Quality product. Not just speakers, but a built in amplfier too. Great for traveling. Motorola cancelled it as one of their products. Amazon is about the only place you can still buy these

    BalasHapus
  2. I purchased this speaker for to provide a bigger sound for my Android cell phone when playing the radio, tunes, and Pandora. This unit is amazing. It has everything you would need, even an extension cord so you can receive FM signals. I wasn't looking for much volume, just more quality than the tinny cell phone speaker. The unit was better than I expected, both in quality and quantity. Now this is not a party speaker. But if you are looking for a little more volume and a lot more quality, this unit cannot be beat. (I own other mini speakers so my review has rationale.)

    BalasHapus
  3. I love these mini speakers and have used them for conference calls, to play music on and use in my car as a hands free device. For the price you can't bet it!

    BalasHapus
  4. It has good sound and is compact enough to be easily transported. It folds up and unfolds easily. It' just want I wanted.

    BalasHapus
  5. This was just what I expected, a very functional, very compact and easily usable set of speakers. Quality of sound is pretty good for their size! I'd recommend them highly for travel!

    BalasHapus
  6. Great sounding lil speaker. I take it with me everywhere! I love using it in the bathroom while getting dressed, in my office, outside on the patio....ANYWHERE! Small enough to fit in my purse and the included extension cable is just great!

    Quick, fast and reliable delivery!!

    BalasHapus