Kamis, 17 Januari 2013

Does What It Was Made To Do

SKIL 4290 02 4 5 Variable Speed

SKIL 4290 02 4 5 Variable Speed

I just go this stroller today, but it isn't the first time I used one. I babysat a handicapped boy who had one of these he was well over the 40lb limit and it still pushed very nicely. I have a 2 1/2 month old, and his Graco infant carrier fits in it very nicely. The toy steering wheel is easy to get on and off of the tray but I don't think a small child would be able to knock it off. The picture shows that the lock button, fold button, and the other different locks are red. They actually are yellow. This was no big deal at all. I have a very large diaper bag that fits very nicely into the basket. The basket in the bottom is separated into 2 parts, a smaller portion in from for the child's toys (or when shoes might fall off!). It also has 2 bags, one on either side of the stroller. The front wheel locks in nice and tightly. It only took me about 30-45 minutes to completely assemble the stroller and the instructions were very clear. I love this stroller.

Get your SKIL 4290 02 4 5 Variable Speed Now!

5 komentar:

  1. The overall feel of this jigsaw is solid and durable. Variable speed is nice and works fine. The motor feels very strong, and I expect to enjoy many years of use. I use mine for modifying computer cases, for which it's perfect. I'm sure to find hundreds more uses too. A must for any reasonable power tool collection. Skil on the whole makes solid, reliable basic budget power tools. This jigsaw is no exception.

    BalasHapus
  2. The Skill 4290-02 4.5 Amp saw is a replacement for a Craftsman Saw that I have no complaints with. The Skill is a plug in and the Craftsman is a Battery. The Skill Saw is one excellent choice. The price is reasonable and so far the quality and performance is second to none. It feels and handles exceptionally. The bit change is quick and effortless. The cuts are accurate and precise. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

    BalasHapus
  3. I like this basic jig saw. It works well at a reasonable price. I wish it came with a case, though.

    BalasHapus
  4. Great Jig Saw. One thing I like about it is the little "pocket" for the blades built into the saw. Very happy with this product.

    BalasHapus