Sabtu, 12 Januari 2013

Love it!!!!

Azeca BTC008 Stereo Bluetooth Transmitter

Azeca BTC008 Stereo Bluetooth Transmitter

I have always liked Audiobahn equipment. Although a lot of their stuff is way to flashy for me, the quality has always been there. These component speakers only had one review but it was a good review. The price was great too, almost to great. I have been messing around with car audio and home audio since I was about 14. I have used many brands with varying degrees of quality. What I have learned is that in general, you get what you pay for. I picked these up for about $50 shipped to my door. Installation was a breeze. At first I thought it was going to be a pain because of the crossover, but this thing is already pre-wired. The plugs only fit one way so you can't screw it up. I put these in the front doors of a 1999 GMC Suburban replacing the stock ones. There was plenty of room to mount the crossover directly to the door. I can imagine in some vehicles this would not be possible but mounting it under the dash would be a simple task.

I have a Pioneer head unit powering these for now. My toy budget is empty for now but eventually I will wire up a little 4 channel amp to power my mids and highs. I purchased a Rockford amp from amazon also. It is powering a JL 15W6 that I have had for about 15 years. Even wtih it's age it still bangs. The first mids/highs I replace were the back door speakers becuase one of them was blown. I replaced them with JL 2 ways and wasn't really impressed. But they still sounded much better than the stock ones.

Now to the Audiobahns. These speakers are MUCH better than the JL's I put in the back doors. I did not expect this, I have used JL for years and this is the first time I wasn't impressed. The audiobahns put out a crisper bass with very clear highs. I know once I get a little more power to these guys they will really shine. These speakers are amazing. Do not hesitate to try these out. I am surprised they do not have more reviews.

Get your Azeca BTC008 Stereo Bluetooth Transmitter Now!

4 komentar:

  1. Works great, have had other products in the past like this where static was an issue, this produces perfect clear sound! Great product, especially for the price! Love it and use it everyday.

    BalasHapus
  2. Really great idea here...it scans to find the clearest channel! You can control the mp3 device through this device and the sound quality is great streaming the mp3 through your radio...highly recommend this

    BalasHapus
  3. I love this product. Its very easy to use, and its convenient. I went on a small road trip the other day and put the directions into my navigation on my phone and turned on my bluetooth and I was able to play my music, and the directions would pause my music and play through the speakers in my car. Aside from a little static on low tempo songs, its a great product, and its alot cheaper to buy on here then it is in the stores.

    BalasHapus