Selasa, 08 Januari 2013

You get what you pay for

Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

I am a road warrior and my wife bought this for me for Christmas. This has become my favorite possession, I tell everyone about it.

--The audio quality is great, the best I have ever heard on a small portable speaker and on par with a lot of much bigger speakers.

--The battery life is amazing, I go days without recharging it, on standby it does not seem to suck up any battery and I feel like I get much more than 10 hours of playing music between charges.

--The range is strong, often I pair it with my iPhone and as I walk around the music keeps playing strong.

--Makes for a great speaker phone. I have done group conferences call via webex or Skype with no problem; pair it to my laptop and put it in the middle of the table and everyone on the call could the people on my side with no problem. Also use it often for the little ones, easier for them than holding the phone, they love talking to grandma and others on it.

--It is durable. I have even had it fall from about 10' in the garage and it has not skipped a beat (pun intended).

--And if you travel a lot, it is perfect, does not take up much space (I have a rolling briefcase and fit easily). A must have for a road warrior.

I use this everywhere. It is so easy to carry it around from place to place. It is in my office during the day, at night in the kitchen for clean-up, starts the day with me in the bathroom while I get ready for the day and of course goes on all trips. It rocks for watching Netflix on my laptop or iPad, I take it outside for when I am doing projects around the house. I pair it with my laptop, iPhone or iPad. Some people say the price is high, but given how much I use it the value is much higher. Buy it and thank me later!

Get your Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Im looking to take advantage of the cyber monday deals today, and am looking for a portable speaker system that has very good base and would allow me to plug my ipod or ipad in without having to connect the speakers to a computer. What is the very best speaker system under $100 (cyber monday deals) with a lot of bass and good sound quality? Note: I am not looking for headphones

    BalasHapus
  2. Logitech S715i bluetooth or the Jawbone Jambox wireless bluetooth speaker?

    BalasHapus