Rabu, 19 Desember 2012

The best.

Rockford Fosgate T1572 Coaxial Speakers

Rockford Fosgate T1572 Coaxial Speakers

I have a unique environment in my truck where the front doors take 6x9 speakers. I originally got a nice set of 6.5" component speakers with a 6x9 adapter plate for the doors and ran them off of 80w of clean power and was disappointed with the result. Because of my frustration I decided to give these a try because the price was low enough to take a chance. 6x9 speakers are not generally known for their sound quality but for their ability to fill in midbass and are usually located in the rear decks of cars. Because of this I was expecting them to be loud but not sound very good.

To my suprise they sound excellent. They have great midbass response in my front doors (not enclosed). You can feel the air movement against your legs when kick drums hits. This wasn't a suprise, though, because this can be expected from a decent 6x9. The pleasant suprise was how clear and loud they played. I have 80 watts of clean power going to these and vocals are clear and crisp. Top hats and snares are loud and accurate. I also like how they have the tweeter set up and I was able to point the tweeters more in my direction when mounting them giving me imaging that was more on axis.

I had never been a RF fan, but these speakers have changed my opinion. An excellent speaker with respectable SQ out of a 6x9 for a great price.

Get your Rockford Fosgate T1572 Coaxial Speakers Now!

1 komentar:

  1. Here it goes, I have a Targa (very oldschool) 6 channel amplifier and i'm trying to connect it to 4 speakers and 1 sub, the speakers are 2 ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1652 6.5" COAXIAL SPEAKERS (75 RMS a piece) and 2 ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1572 5X7" COAXIAL SPEAKERS (70 RMS a piece, want to be wired at 4 ohms) and the sub is a PowerBass 10" Slim Series DVC 4ohm (550 Watts Max 375 watts RMS, want to wire it at 2 ohms) Parallel wiring if possible, the amp has 2 channels that are bridged to 1 so I can power the sub and the other 4 channels are for each speaker (1 channel per speaker) how would I do this? Could someone possibly give me a link to a diagram on how to do it? Is it possible exactly the way I want it?

    BalasHapus