Sabtu, 15 Desember 2012

Great case!

Belkin Essential iPhone Compatible Black

Belkin Essential iPhone Compatible Black

Sometimes having too many choices is not necessarily a good thing. The iphone-case market is a vast and took awhile navigate. First you have your familiar electronic brands (e.g. Belkin, Case Logic, Targus). Next you have designer brands (e.g. Kate Spade, Coach, LV, etc.). After that you have all the 3rd party knock-offs that you can pickup from those kiosks at the mall.

I decided to look for something that was simple, solid and sleek from one of those familiar name brands (Belkin in this case). I wanted to avoid the cheapy cases, like the one my wife has outfitted on her phone. Her case has flimsy silicone parts that stretches and ends up flapping around. This belkin fits snugly with out any wiggle room. Construction feels solid and provides some decent protection against drops. It's slim shape and smooth/matte texture allows effortless retrieval from khaki pocket. At the same time it provides enough grip while being handled, without being tacky like silicone. The back face is translucent to show-off/market the trendy apple logo. Overall the design is simple with no frills, which is an elusive feature these days. Great product and worth the price.

Get your Belkin Essential iPhone Compatible Black Now!

1 komentar:

  1. Hi. I recently purchased an iPhone 4S. I'm very protective of my phone and have bought over 5 screen protectors. However, whenever I try putting it on, I always mess up. I can keep trying myself but I get anxiety while doing it. Can I bring it to a Verizon store to do it? In other words, can a worker from Verizon do it for me since they should be more experienced in doing it? Thanks.

    BalasHapus