Selasa, 04 Desember 2012

fantastic sound from a small speaker

Portable Speaker System Rechargeable Battery

Portable Speaker System Rechargeable Battery

Length:: 5:31 Mins

his rechargeable mini-speaker is an great choice for anyone looking for a way to amplify your devices audio on the go. It is easy to tuck into a backpack or suit case, but its size does not take away from its superb sound quality. This speaker has a very simple and elegant pod-like design. It is extremely portable as it fits well into the palm of my hand. This small speaker does not lack sound quality. Bass is okay for this size of a speaker and treble is powerful. I have tested a wide variety of music genres and all of them sound crisp and clear for personal enjoyment. The price is VERY fair for such a nice, convenient, little speaker. I would feel comfortable buying this as a gift, or recommending it to fellow consumers. You can connect the speaker to any device that has a 3.5mm audio jack. This includes ANY Apple device, Amazon Kindles, Android tablets/phones, laptops, etc. I also find the battery to last very long compared to other mini-speakers I have owned. This is a HUGE plus!

Pros:
-Great portability
-Fair price
-Nice design
-Fantastic sound quality
-Very convenient
-Long battery life

Cons:
-Some genres of music may sound a bit muffled when playing music higher than 80% volume.

I HIGHLY recommend this item to anybody interested.

Watch my video review for an in-depth look at this device!

Get your Portable Speaker System Rechargeable Battery Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I am getting a gift for someone that owns both an ipod and iphone. I am looking for portable speakers that he could take to the beach or keep in his room. I am looking for something that is $40 or less and that is of decent quality. Please give me any suggestions. Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  2. I need to power some computer speakers from batteries. The power supply's output is 12 volts at 850 milliamps. The only way i can think to power this is with ten 1.2 volt rechargeable batteries, and those would only last about 2 hours. does anyone have a more practical way to power a 12 volt amplifier?

    BalasHapus
  3. I want to get a good quality speaker with good quality sound which doesn't cost too much but not too cheap, any ideas?

    BalasHapus
  4. I have logitech wired speakers,do i have to buy wireless speakers to use with a wireless music system?cause i cant find them in stores.

    BalasHapus
  5. I am thinking of connecting speakers with an amplifier, powered by a rechargeable battery, I would like to use between 2 - 4 5W speakers, then housing this in an MDF box, could anyone point me in the right direction? The sound input would be through a typical 3.5mm jack.

    BalasHapus
  6. Does this meant hey can run off their own rechargeable battery supply, or that they need to be plugged in to work? and also, could anyone recommend any loud and bassy portable speakers <$500? not ipod docks or small systems, like full on speakers pretty much

    BalasHapus
  7. If you do have the iP29, then tell me what you think of it? Should I buy it or not?

    BalasHapus