Kamis, 27 Desember 2012

Amazing HU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pioneer 2 DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver

Pioneer 2 DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver

I have the previous model (AVH-P8400BH) in my 2010 Camaro and purchased this unit (AVH-X8500BHS) for my wife's 2008 Saturn Vue. I am very familiar with the AVH-P8400BH and its features and that is why I selected this unit. I needed the dual-zone capability as we have an overhead DVD screen for the kids. The MIXTRAX on the AVH-P8400BH is terrible. Pioneer totally fixed the MIXTRAX on this unit. No more single audio effect - you can now select which transitions (there are 10 or 12 options now) you want. MIXTRAX also now includes a moving background starburst effect that changes with the music. It is absolutely fantastic and a feature worth having now. Also, the addition of the HDMI input (see pros and cons) is AWESOME!

Pros:
Dual-Zone (can play any source to A/V out, source can be different than front output)

HDMI input - if you know what you're doing, you can use any HDMI source and display on the front or rear outputs.

App Radio mode for Android - very nice - all you need is a micro-HDMI to HDMI cable and you're all set (must be supported by phone - see cons).

Cons:
HDMI input does not register touch screen controls on phone unless you are using app-mode. You can still display anything you want without the app-mode (like Netflix, youtube, etc), but you will need the phone in hand to make any changes, etc.

App-radio mode still needs some work. One drawback is that when you are using app-radio mode, your phone display will remain on. Therefore, if you do not have the phone plugged in to a charger, your phone will discharge quickly. My current phone (Droid Bionic) has separate HDMI and charging ports, so it works well for me.

App-mode for IOS devices requires additional equipment (beyond simple USB) to work properly with the unit.

Overall I am very happy with the Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS. It is a good double din DVD head unit and has an HDMI input!!! It has 3 sets of 4V pre-outs for adding amplifiers. If you are questioning if it really should cost this more than the AVH-X5500BHS, the answer is a resounding YES. HDMI, SD card, Dual Zone - the AVH-X5500BHS does not include these options.

Get your Pioneer 2 DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Im looking for a car stereo to put in my 02 vw gti, it doesnt matter if it 1 or 2 din, but I like 1 din that slides out with 7" monitor. Im looking for one with built in bluetooth, mp3/dvd, and 7" monitor. so far I came across DUAL XDVD8183, Jensen VM9512, PYLE PLTS78UBT, XO Vision 7" In-Dash Multimedia Receiver, Boss Audio 7" Flip-Out Multimedia Receiver. I came across pioneer and other famous brands, but you have to buy seperate bluetooth adapter for them. I dont want to do that.

    BalasHapus
  2. I want to put a sound system in my car. It's a 1997 mitsubishi eclipse spyder. A friend of mine has 2 Alpine - 12" Single-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofers that he's willing to sell me for cheap. I recently bought a Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD In-Dash Double-DIN DVD Multimedia AV Receiver. Are these compatable? What else will I need? and what is the best way to get them to fit in my trunk bc it's pretty small?

    BalasHapus