Rabu, 26 Desember 2012

Brilliant Album

Lyrical Catechism

Lyrical Catechism

I am completely blown away by this album. I know it just came out, but I feel like I completely slept on it, because I wasn't anticipating its release. It was hardly a blip on the radar. I knew that a few of my favorite artists, Timothy Brindle, Evangel and shai linne were going to be on there, so I knew I would probably check it out. BUT, when I first heard this I was blown away. this brother holds his own with some of the most respected lyrical theologians of our day. This album like the artists albums I previously mentioned will have your head bobbing while teaching you Biblical Theology and Church History. I could go on and on about how much I like this album, but think you would be better suited to listen for yourself. Benjamin, keep doing your thing brother. To God be the Glory!

Get your Lyrical Catechism Now!

2 komentar:

  1. A poetic politician dissin the risen cataclysm decisions fascination with prison, racial divisions like Christian Schism, brothers of catechism spillin crimson, creeds aspire to be pimps and catch a glimpse of pierced limbs senseless violence like chimps getting higher than blimps off that girl Mary J. esteem art and lyricism as nil, poppin pills but still stayin ill, and sellin Monet for a hit of that yay.

    BalasHapus
  2. A poetic politician dissin the risen generation’s decisions, fascination with prison, degradation of women, brimmin with sinnin on pre-weddin bed sheet linen, racial divisions like Christian Schism, brothers of catechism spillin crimson, creeds aspire to be pimps and catch a glimpse of pierced limbs while they’re getting higher than bimps

    BalasHapus