Minggu, 18 November 2012

nice and comfortable

Motorola HZ 720 Bluetooth Packaging

Motorola HZ 720 Bluetooth Packaging

I've had this phone less than a week and I am in love. I had been starting to think about getting a tablet, probably and iPad. And I was up for renewal of my cellphone contract, so I was planning on going with an iPhone, too. Then I did some research on this beauty and I've never had an easier time choosing a cellphone in my life. There just is no comparison.

Other reviewers have given so many of the highlights that I feel like all I can add is that I no longer feel like I need a tablet, because this can do all of the things I wanted a tablet for. And I don't have the slightest regret about not getting the iPhone--there's just no comparison.

One last thing... For anyone concerned about having a phone this big, get a bluetooth. Then you don't have to hold the thing up to your head. You'll be free to use this more like a mini-tablet, and you'll come to wonder how you ever got along on a screen as small as your old smartphone's.

Get your Motorola HZ 720 Bluetooth Packaging Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Very clear, love the battery level notification when starting up. Fast shipment. Would recommend to friends. You won't go wrong with this baby...

    BalasHapus
  2. As a female it is very difficult to find a bluetooth that is comfortable and do not fall off my ear. I love this bluetooth and it stays charged for a long time, gives 6 hours of talk time, and has a push answer button on the side. It is small in size and I am able to keep it in a small compact case. Very reasonable price as it was about $90 in a cell phone store.

    BalasHapus
  3. voice clarity, noise reduction, battery life,weight wise and design compared to over 6 different bluetooth that I've used, it is the best

    BalasHapus
  4. This is the only head piece that fits my small ear. The sound is very good and everybody hears me. This flip is easy to use and doesn't break off when you open or close it.Motorola HZ 720 - 89504n Elite Flip Bluetooth Headset, Bulk Packaging

    BalasHapus
  5. This is the best Bluetooth I have ever purchased for my husband. He says it gets great reception. It has good volume control and very loud when needed. When speaking with him, I don't hear any background noise.

    BalasHapus
  6. I bought this to replace the same model that I had lost. I had bought a couple of this model at Costco and when I saw this ad for the same product, but $20.00 cheaper I jumped at it. The packaging was bare minimum, but it came with everything you get when you buy it at Costco. Great Price. Not dissappointed!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. It is a decent bluetooth. I am not one to use all the fancy features of a bluetooth. I answer and hang up phone calls. I like the way it connects to my phone as soon as I open the mouth piece. Pretty responsive. Callers can hear me clearly.

    BalasHapus
  8. Great product- just bought second one after puppy chewed up first. Crystal clear voice and easy connectivity. EXACT same as model in retail packaging that costs $80-$90. Save yourself $30-$40 and get this model instead.

    BalasHapus